What should be the most difficult thing for a person who decided to stop smoking? Many people answered ‘craving for smoking’ is the biggest challenge. But if you just endure for 3-5 minutes you can get over the craving for smoking. Today we are going to give you some hints for suppressing the desire to smoke and how to become a nonsmoker.
1. Try to brush your teeth directly after eating food. Refreshment will help you to control your appetite for smoking.
2. Take a deep breath for 3 times. Try to breathe in and out slowly when you want to smoke.
3. Take a walk or shower. When you want to smoke, it’s better for you to focus on other things.
4. Chewing gum about 20 minutes also could support you, when you have a mood for smoking.
5. Every time when you want to smoke, take a cup of water.
6. Hold a piece of ice in your mouth. Focus on melting the ice until it melts away, and it will help you to get rid of the thinking about smoking.
This was today’s lesson from BK Plastic Surgery to avoid craving for smoking. You can start today and become a nonsmoker.
BK Plastic Surgery (Headquarter) Contact Information for international patients
***Headquarter of BK is located in Seoul, Korea ***
English :email@example.com +82 10 5021 8886
Indonesia : firstname.lastname@example.org +82 10-7152-8892
Malaysia : email@example.com +82-10-9481-8960
Singapore : firstname.lastname@example.org +65 9389 7749
China : email@example.com +82 10 4934 8886
Japan : firstname.lastname@example.org +82 10 7128 3886
Mongolia : email@example.com +82 10 4072 0403
Vietnam : firstname.lastname@example.org +82 10 4732 8894
Russia: email@example.com +82 10 4783 8886
Thailand: firstname.lastname@example.org +82 10 4783 8886
***Below is BK's Singapore branch ***
BK Medical Group Aesthetic Clinic
#08-05,06 Novena Medical Centre, 10 Sinaran Drive, Singapore, 307506