Anti-aging : Tess V-Lift
Get both youthful look and V-line at once!
Recently, an interest in anti-aging procedure has been grown up rapidly.
There has been various procedure as face lift, magic lift, forehead lift etc,
Tess V-Lift is newly introduced to get both facial skin lifting and slender V-line.
TESS V-Lift is a surgical method that
an unique thread with distal mesh segment
is installed to elevate the sagging tissues.
It was first performed in Korea
by Dr. Shin Yong Ho, the director of BK Plastic Surgery Hospital.
Significance of Tess V-Lift
1. The ribbon-shaped distal mesh device is used
to consistently lift sagging tissues in cheeks or nasolabial folds.
02. The inside temporal area incised can be strongly adhered
by tying thread and mesh segment together.
03. Tess V-Lift is less likely to have a recurrence than conventional magic lift
since the ribbon-shaped mesh segment can suspend the sagging tissues
firmly and effectively.
04. The effect lasts semi-permanently.
05. The Tess thread proved by FDA is totally harmless to the human body.
Cases requiring Tess V-Lift
01. Desire to have facial V-line
but unwilling to have facial bone contouring
02. Desire to have distinctive facial line
03. Wish to improve partial sagginess of facial surface
around nasolabial folds or lips
04. Wish to have much more smooth facial line
after facial bone contouring
05. Wish to see the result right after surgery
Surgical method of Tess V-Lift
01. A thin cannula is inserted after making a 1cm incision on the temporal area.
02. Put the special developed thread into the cannula.
03. When the ribbon-shaped mesh segment is suspended to the desired area,
remove the cannula first, then pull and tie up the thread
that comes out of the hole with the mesh together.
04. Remove the remaining thread that comes out of the surface
one week after the surgery.
Post operative care instruction
01. Facial wash is allowed after stitch removal.
02. Facial massage or applying stress on surgical area must be avoided after surgery.