Tuesday 9 April 2013

[BK Plastic Surgery] Breast surgery: Inverted Nipples Correction

BK Plastic Surgery Hospital
Breast Surgery: Inverted Nipples Correction


When people think breast surgery, 
usually we think of breast augmentation or breast reduction only.

But there are various methods of breast surgery 
as ptosis breast correction, revisional breast surgery etc.

Today, we are going to talk about the correction for inverted nipples.






Inverted nipples correction

There are various factors causing nipple retraction, inverted nipples.

Inverted nipples during puberty may be seen as temporary condition, 
but usually condition remains.

Also, women with inverted nipples have difficulties in breast feeding 
that correction should be considered.






* Surgical method of inverted nipples correction*

Proper surgical method must be selected 
based on nipple size, shape, and possibility of breastfeeding.

It can be largely divided into two methods 
as procedure preserves milk duct for breastfeeding or NOT preserved.


 



Procedure preserves milk duct for breastfeeding:

If patient plans to breastfeed after surgery, 
operation is performed preserving milk duct.

However, this method is not suitable for severe condition, 
and there is high risk for recurrence after surgery.








Procedure does NOT preserves milk duct for breastfeeding
(unable to breastfeed after surgery):

This method is for recurrence of inverted nipples or 
severe condition that reserving milk duct is impossible. 

Harming milk duct is unavoidable that breastfeeding 
after surgery may not be possible.        






If you need further information regarding this surgery above,

please visit BK Plastic Surgery today 
and make a reservation for free consultation now 
by simply clicking the banner below!



+82 2 544 0404

+82 10 5021 8886

English: bkhospitalenglish@gmail.com
Chinese: bkhospitalchinese@gmail.com
Japanese: bkhospitaljapanese@gmail.com










5 comments:

  1. I had this kind of problem with one of my breasts. So, I went for an inverted nipple correction by Dr. Jerome Edelstein and finally I got rid of this annoying look. Now I'm feeling like a woman thanks to a cosmetic procedure... Love my results.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Breast lift surgery in Dubai helps you achieve perfect shape and size of your breast The breast lift surgery in Dubai can cure sagging and uneven breast

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog, I will keep visiting this blog very often. SurgeonGate

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting and amazing how your post is! It Is Useful and helpful for me That I like it very much, and I am looking forward to Hearing from your next.. Breast reduction surgery in Lansing, MI

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the information. I will be reviewing it soon and will let you know if we have any follow-up questions.
    Things to Remember When Getting Ready for Inverted Nipple Correction Surgery

    ReplyDelete